Right treatment, right time and right place – public consultation about proposals for a new vision of urgent care
You will be aware by now that we are currently running a public consultation into proposals to create a new urgent care hub ‘one stop shop’ for the borough.
We have previously sent you information for display in your practice, however we have had concerns from stakeholders that this information is not visible.
We have arranged for this information to be redistributed this week. Can I ask you to look out for this information arriving and display it in a prominent position where patients can see it.
If you would like additional supplies please contact:
0191 217 2670 or email: STCCG@sotw.nhs.uk and mark for the attention of the communications team.
Your help in doing this is very much appreciated.
Dr David Hambleton
Chief Officer -South Tynesdie CCG
- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
- 03 - Declaration of Interest
- LPC Members
- Archive - Vaccination Site Staffing
- New Page
- Covid Workfore Survey
- News Video
- C19-CareHome-Resident Vacs
- Vaccination Site Staffing