The University of Sunderland and Faculty of Applied Sciences are holding their 49th Annual Hope Winch Memorial Lecture on the 16th October.
This years lecture is an opportunity for you to hear from one of the University's most prolific alumni members, Professor Alison Beaney. The title of the lecture is
How does pharmaceutical quality protect the safety of patients in today’s NHS?
You will also have the opportunity to network with other pharmacy professionals and meet pharmacists of the future during the registration and buffet.
Click Here to download a flyer enclosed which provides more details on the event.
If you wish to register for this event please email email@example.com by 9th October to guarantee your place.
Please do circulate this information to colleagues/friends who you think would also be interested in attending.
- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
- 03 - Declaration of Interest
- LPC Members
- Archive - Vaccination Site Staffing
- New Page
- Covid Workfore Survey
- News Video
- C19-CareHome-Resident Vacs
- Vaccination Site Staffing