- Pharmacist or Lead Member of the team needs to complete Leadership training.
This is freely available via a CPPE pack or Workshop. You are also free to use any other Leadership training you may have done through your own businesses as long as it covers the following areas Inspiring a shared purpose, Sharing Vision, Engaging Team, Developing Capability, Developing the Team
- Each Pharmacy needs a health champion who is trained to Level 2 of the Improving Health RSPH Qualification. This training is available on line from several sources including the NPA and Buttercups.
As an alternative we are delighted to announce that we have arranged a face to face workshop locally with Sandie Hall from Tees LPC ( A local champion and expert in Health Living Pharmacy) This training is a full day event and will cover the Level 2 qualification as well as focus on Healthy Livining Pharmacy. This will be held on the 18th July 2017 at the Quality Hotel Boldon. The delegate cost is £100. Details and a booking form can be found here.
- PSNC have produced a very useful set of resources including step by step guides on registering and self assessing, checklist and portfolios templates which will guide you through the criteria for HLP. Supporting this the LPN Chair has produced the video below which demonstrates, in a practical form, the criteria.
- We would urge you start to gather your evedience of events, promotions and teamwork that you have already undertaken to add to your portfolio.
- At the HLP Meeting it was agreed that the LPC would host a page / blog of HLP activity to help share ideas so please let us know what you have done. If you could send us photos or descriptions we will add them the page. This page can be accessed by clinking the Healthy Living Pharmacy Logo on the home page. We have started the page with Tees' LPC Health Living pharmacies demonstrating some of the promotions that have been run there.
- The slides from our speakers at the evening event can now be download by clicking here
- There is now a Pharmoutcomes Assessment module available in Gateshead and South Tyneside which you can use to help monitor your progress. This is accessed by clicking Assessments in the top menu in Pharmoutcomes.
- Finally in order for you to demonstrate the HLP Criteria for QP click here to access our earlier communications which explain what to do.