The LPC has published its annual report and accounts. You can download a copy here.
By virtue of changes to our constitution Gateshead & South Tyneside LPC is holding its Annual General Meeting virtually through its website.
You will be able to vote on the annual report / accounts as well as make comment.
The virtual AGM can be accessed here.
The Virtual AGM process will close at 4pm on 26th September 2013.
- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
- 03 - Declaration of Interest
- LPC Members
- Archive - Vaccination Site Staffing
- New Page
- Covid Workfore Survey
- News Video
- C19-CareHome-Resident Vacs
- Vaccination Site Staffing