Videos of the Key speakers at the North East Pharmacy Conference can now be viewed on our website. Click Here to access the conference page where you can see the following people speak about the Pharmacy Funding Proposals and the future of the profession.
- Sandra Gidley - Chair English Pharmacy Board - Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS)
- Nanette Kerr - Cheif Exectuive - Company Chemists Association (CCA)
- Sue Sharpe - Cheif Executive - Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committe (PSNC)
- Ian Strachan Chair - National Pharmacy Association (NPA)
The NPA are working closely with the PSNC and are leading campaign for pharmacy.
Below are the details of this campaign including links to help.
Pharmacy Campaign Steps
(Clicking on each step will take you to the relevant resource)
- Download NPA petition to the Prime Minister and encourage members of the public to sign this.
- Order campaign cards – for staff and patients to send to MPs
- Download a window poster – and raise public awareness
- Write a personalised letter to your local MP
- Tell us your stories – on the profound benefits of pharmacies for patients and communities
- Complete a short survey – to evidence that pharmacy already does what the Government wants it to do.
- Share the 'Support Your Local' Pharmacy website to raise public awareness and use #lovemypharmacy in any social media campaign you do.
- Don't forget the original e-petition to parliament is still going too https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/116943