There is now a DOS Checker in place to help Pharmacies. Please read the following information to ensure you complete this element of the QP.
The process to follow is listed below:
- Visit the DoS checker website
- Enter either your ODS code (F code), postcode or pharmacy name to search for your pharmacy. Not all pharmacy DoS profiles are linked to their ODS code currently. Therefore even if a profile comes up for your pharmacy when you search by ODS code, you should also search for other profiles for your pharmacy using the pharmacy's postcode and pharmacy name as your DoS entry may be made up of more than one profile (e.g. if you offer an urgent medicines service, minor ailments scheme etc. then your pharmacy will have a separate DoS profile detailing this).
- If you cannot find your pharmacy after searching using all three fields, please email England.email@example.com with DoS in the title for further assistance
- Click on the profile for your pharmacy or one of the profiles if more than one is listed for your pharmacy.
- Check that the information displayed for your pharmacy is accurate.
- Make a note of any inaccuracies and keep this information. Your local NHS 111 DoS Lead will be in contact for this information at a later date.
- If there is more than one profile listed for your pharmacy you should repeat steps 4-6 for each profile listed.
- The survey form must then be completed. Please note, even if your DoS entry is up to date, you will still need to complete the survey form to confirm you have reviewed your DoS entry. The results of the survey will inform your local NHS 111 DoS Lead that you have checked your DoS entry and will let them know where changes need to be made.
- Once the survey form has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email which should be retained as evidence that this quality criterion has been met.
Local NHS 111 DoS Leads are developing systems locally to improve how updates to the DoS are made. Local DoS leads will communicate with contractors separately about this after the declaration period for the April review point closes.