This course is FREE to all pharmacists and pharmacy staff working for a South Tyneside or Gateshead based organisation.
It provides you with an update to the NHS Health Checks and Alcohol Identification and Brief Advice training programs.
During the session we will:
- Understand the New NHS Health Check (post April 2013), including dementia signposting and alcohol screening.
- Consider a Self- Management approach to NHS health Checks.
- Understand why people drink, how much and the impact on the NHS.
- Review the key elements of Identification and Brief Advice.
- Consolidate existing knowledge and review latest guidance and emerging evidence.
Tuesday 25th March 6pm-7:45pm
Multipurpose Room, Blaydon Primary Care Centre
To book a place on this course please contact Jen Green on 0191 427 4711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org