Primary Care Wellness Fund
South Tyneside CCG
Following our announcement regarding the access to Primary Care funding for Pharmacies in South Tyneside (Wellbeing Funds) the LPC is helping to facilitate this funding to reach community pharmacies.
Pharmacies can apply for up to £3,000 per pharmacy. The funding has some strict criteria for its use, and you will need to declare below your intended use for the money and keep hold of any supporting invoices and receipts for audit purposes. The CCG or LPC may want to see these in due course.
Please fill in the form below.
Monies can be spent on practical steps, schemes or items to focus on staff safety, welfare and psychological wellbeing. It can also be used to create additional capacity in the pharmacy to ease pressure/create space for learning & development and wellbeing. Additional capacity can be used to free up staff to have their time off or help temporarily with workload etc. The intention of this fund is that it is spent on areas that benefit all members of the community pharmacy.
Examples of spend areas:
- Locum support (up to a maximum of 50% of allocation)
- Extra admin hours from internal staff/ external staff
- Access for backfill for staff to attend wellbeing course (please look at pooling funds across ST to procure bespoke courses to meet our needs if necessary)
- Away days to promote staff cohesion/ looking at new ways of working etc
- Nursery/ child care for staff
- Payment for staff to access gyms/ personal trainers/ yoga/ mindfulness etc
- New equipment to make the workplace healthier eg standing desks/ showers etc, or to create staff wellbeing areas
- Paying for cover/ overtime to give staff additional annual leave
The form below will be sent to our treasurer. She will instigate a payment to your pharmacy following any checks required.
We would advise you prepare the information you wish to submit on a Word or Note pad document and copy and paste the text into the web form below.
If your pharmacy can not receive the money directly. E.g (If you are part of a large chain) please still fill the form and indicate so. Emma will then be in touch with you to discuss alternative arrangements. It may the that a purchase can be made on your behalf or vouchers purchased. This will be discussed on a case by case basis.