- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
COVID Vaccination Site
If you are interested in working in the PCN Covid hubs in South Tyneside please follow the steps below.
1. Complete the online training on the Heath Education England website
There are 3 modules and assessments to complete, download your 3 certificates at the end.
2. Register with the IMPAX hub.
This portal is used by the PCN / CCG to manage the workforce (rotas, payments, HR etc) for the clinics and now the offsite work too. They validate all of your credentials and accept that you are suitably qualified to deliver the vaccine.
Sheridan Salah can help set up user accounts and provide a training demo.
You will then have to upload the following;
- 3 Covid certificates,
- life support and anaphylactic training evidence
- DBS certificate (or if out of date proof that you have reapplied)
- Hepatitis vaccination confirmation (GP can send you a print out / email if you contact them)
- qualifications evidence
Please email - email@example.com
3. Be familiar with Pharmoutomes as this will be used for centralised recording of vaccinations. The covid template is very similar to that of the flu, which I am sure you are all familiar with.