- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
- 03 - Declaration of Interest
- LPC Members
- Archive - Vaccination Site Staffing
- New Page
- Covid Workfore Survey
- News Video
- C19-CareHome-Resident Vacs
- Vaccination Site Staffing
As you will know Public Health Pharmacy Services will now be commisoned through the Local Council. This means that each pharmacy will need to have a contract with the council.
*** FOR PHARMACIES IN GATESHEAD ONLY ***
Gateshead Council has agreed the format of the new contract with the LPC. A copy of the new contract for Pharmacy Services to Gateshead Public Health template can be viewed here.
Gateshead Council have recently written to all Pharmacies explaining some of the changes in the new Council Contract for Public Health. A copy of the letter can be downloaded here.
The Council will shortly be sending out your contract ( for Public Health Services) for this
financial year and they would be grateful if pharmacies could provide the following details to allow
us to populate your Contract.
You can fill the form below in to inform the council of the details they need.
Should you have any queries please contact Jayne Taylor.