- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
- 03 - Declaration of Interest
- LPC Members
- Archive - Vaccination Site Staffing
- New Page
- Covid Workfore Survey
- News Video
- C19-CareHome-Resident Vacs
- Vaccination Site Staffing
CPPE - Events for Healthy Living Pharmacies
Do you want your Pharmacy to be a Healthy Living Pharmacy?
Have you applied to have your Pharmacy considered for Healthy Living Pharmacy status?
Is your Pharmacy a Healthy Living Pharmacy?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then this is the course for you!
As Part of the HLP initiative there is a requirement for staff to undertake Leadership Training.
This session will help you to meet that requirement.
Inspiring future pharmacy leaders (full day event)
Year of publication: 2011
Study time: 10 hours
Download - http://www.cppe.ac.uk/Bookings/billofmaterial.asp?format=W&TemplateID=leaders-W-01&EventID=41171
Book - http://www.cppe.ac.uk/Bookings/topicdetails.asp?topicID=leaders-W-01&ID=24
This event is designed for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians associated with Healthy Living Pharmacies .
The full Developing pharmacy leadership programme offers pharmacists and pharmacy technicians the opportunity to develop personal leadership skills and behaviours and apply them in their workplace. This programme has three components: an orientation event, materials to facilitate five learning community sessions and a follow-up event.
The Inspiring future pharmacy leaders event aims to encourage future leaders in pharmacy to explore the challenges and rewards of leadership and inspire them to develop their leadership skills and behaviours. This full day event will include a keynote speaker on leadership, an introduction to the Leadership Competency Framework for Pharmacy Professionals, real life scenario and leadership activities and an introduction to tools and support for setting up learning communities. Attendees will be required to complete a self assessment and an e-learning for healthcare clinical leadership module before attending.
Attending this event requires an ongoing commitment to take part in developing your leadership knowledge and skills by learning with peers in a learning community.
Learning objectives: On completion of all aspects of this programme you should be able to:
* Assess your leadership strengths and identify areas for improvement
* Identify your leadership style and discuss the strengths and limitations with your peers
* Describe the domains of the Leadership Competency Framework for Pharmacy Professionals and select the competencies you want to develop
* Identify the resources and support available that can assist your personal leadership development
* Review the team processes and your contribution to the real life scenario activity
* Join a learning community group and plan your first learning community session
Learning intended for:
* pharmacy technicians
The event will take place in Durham on Sunday 8th July from 10am to 4pm and will be facilitated by myself and Lorraine Crawford.
You can book a place via the CPPE website - cppe.ac.uk
If you have any problems booking on then contact cppe - firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you there
CPPE Tutor &
Commissioning Medicines Management
NHS South of Tyne and Wear
Sunderland Enterprise Park
Phone 0191 529 7144
Fax 0191 283 1648