- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
- LPC Members
- Archive - Vaccination Site Staffing
- New Page
- Covid Workfore Survey
- News Video
- C19-CareHome-Resident Vacs
- Vaccination Site Staffing
Gateshead and South Tyneside LPC decided last year that the LPC audit this year would use the data collected from the Patient Questionnaires for the flu service.
If your pharmacy participated in the flu program and you would like to use this as your practice audit for last year, please follow the directions below.
· Download and fill in the blanks on the audit conclusion template below
To obtain your pharmacy report.
· Log on to Pharmaoutcomes and access the REPORTS section
· Print off your results from the Patient Questionnaire. Use the Audit section at the bottom to get your individual pharmacy report.
· Fill in the conclusion document template
· Send off before 31st march
Should you have any queries please contact our Audit Lead Lisa SImspon