- News Stream
- Winter Access Services
- Tackle High BP
- 2019-20 South Tyneside Council Flu Service
- 2019-20 Gateshead Council Flu Service
- GP2P Service
- NHS Health Checks - Gateshead
- NHS Health Checks - South Tyneside
- Think Pharmacy First Gateshead
- Think Pharmacy First ST
- EHC-South Tyneside
- Contact Us
- 03 - Declaration of Interest
- LPC Members
- Archive - Vaccination Site Staffing
- New Page
- Covid Workfore Survey
- News Video
- C19-CareHome-Resident Vacs
- Vaccination Site Staffing
Virtual Annual General Meeting &
Approval of LPC Accounts
In accordance with our constitution Gateshead & South Tyneside LPC is holding its Annual General Meeting virtually through its website.
Below you will be able to download / view a copy of the annual report and accounts. Following this you can vote to Accept / Reject the accounts and make comments.
The Virtual AGM process will close at
4pm on 23rd September 2016.
A paper copy of the Annual report will only be sent by request.
If you have several pharmacy contracts in the area each contract is entitled a vote so you must submit a separate form for each pharmacy.