Working with our colleagues at Gateshead Council Public Health we have arranged 2 EHC training sessions which will be run on the 30th April 2019 and 2nd July 2019 for pharmacists in Gateshead & South Tyneside. The training will be held at the Clarion Hotel in Boldon. Refreshments will be avialble from 6.30pm with the training starting at 7pm
The workshop will be run by Dr Janet Gallagher (Associate Specialist Sexual Health Services) and will provide an :-
- Introduction to sexual health services available in South Tyneside & Gateshead
- Introduction of pharmacy to sexual health signposting and referral pathways
- Understanding of the accredited EHC provider programme
- Introduction to core roles and responsibilities of pharmacies and sexual health service
- Introduction to EHC PGD and professional obligations
The training will cover you for face to face training requirements in Gateshead and South Tyneside EHC Service. Booking early will avoid disappointment as EHC sessions tend to get booked up very quickly.
You can book on to either session using the forms below. Both sessions are exactly the same.