- Service is live and 111 are now referring.
- Active Providers = 43
Accredited Providers = 627
Number of Provisions or Personal Interactions = 88
- Some issues occurred over the first weekend (this is to be expected as the with all complex services and the timescales we were working to) - key issues are as follows:
- Pharmacies are not checking system every 30 mins and calling patients (as per specification). This will not be practical so it is being discussed and we are hoping to have this changed to; "111 will supply telephone number of nearest participating pharmacy and patient will call pharmacy to start the process of accessing emergency supply. Pharmacy will then check stocks, advise and patient will attend."
- Pharmacy teams are not aware of the existence of the service. This is surprising as the pharmacies signed up to offer the service. Please make sure you cascade awareness of the service and the general process (referral from 111, patient interaction, use of PharmOutcomes etc) to all team members including locums.
- Pharmacies do not have their login details for PharmOutcomes. Please contact pinnacle or use the lost password links to reset your password.
- Email Alerts - To help alert you of a referral on PharmOutcomes you can specify a management email address in your profile which will be used by pharmoutcomes to send you an email to alert of any referrals that have come through. If the email is missing in your profile you will not get an email alert and you will need to login in to Pharmoutcomes to check for referrals. If you would like us to add your email address please fill in the form below with the relevant details. Please make sure this address is accessible to all those in the pharmacy who may provide the service.
- A discussion is being had with 111 to filter out those patients who are requesting CDs as these patients are not able to use the service.
Request for Action:
- The LPC would encourage all those to sign up to the service to take the following steps.
- 111 will be making patient referrals to your pharmacy for emergency supplies over the coming weeks. Make the whole team aware.
- Patient will call or present at the pharmacy to access the service. Make the whole team aware.
- The patient details and payment can be accessed through the PharmOutcomes system. Make the whole team aware.
- Please ensure that your pharmacy team has access to PharmOutcomes at all times whilst the pharmacy is open.
- Please ensure that your pharmacy has the correct email address registered to the system.
The Area team have produced a FAQ document below.
Should you have any further queries please contact us.
Use the form below if you would like us to add your email address to pharmoutcomes.