We have arranged 2 venues on 2 different dates, one North and one South of the combined LPC's area. You are welcome to attend which ever meeting is most convenient to you. Both events will be identical
- 26th June 2018 Ramside Hall, Durham
- 27th June 2018 Holiday Inn, Seaton Burn
Use the booking forms below to register your place at the event.
Click here for full details of the consultation: which began on 17 May and runs to 9 August.
In short GPhC is proposing the following key changes:
- Moving to unannounced inspections
Changing inspection outcomes to:
- Standards met
- Standards not all met
- Requiring all standards to be met to receive an overall ‘standards met’ outcome
- Publishing inspection reports
- Sharing examples of notable practice
Alison Hopkins, GPhC Inspector, will be presenting and will take you through the proposals and respond to queries.
Health Education England (HEE)
At the same event HEE will be presenting about their strategy for the future of pharmacy education, particularly in relation to pre-registration trainees and the Oriel system.